- Posted by Chris Connors
- On February 24, 2015
- 0 Comments
It’s an exciting time at CONtv. In just a few short days we will be launching our new streaming service, chock full of great genre TV and films along with exclusive original content. One of the first of those original shows to premiere will be season 2 of Jason David Frank’s My Morphing Life.
For those who are unaware, My Morphing Life follows the original Green Ranger, JDF, through his daily adrenaline-fueled antics to give fans a thrilling look inside his base-jumping, high-flying, ass-kicking life. We recently caught up with Jason and got the inside scoop on what more we can expect from season 2 straight from the source. Take a listen to his responses:
- What inspired you to create season 2 of My Morphing Life?
- What is one fun fact fans can expect from season 2?
- What was your favorite event that you captured for season 2?
- What do you enjoy about meeting your fans?
- What can fans do to ensure there will be a season 3 of My Morphing Life?
Want to make sure you don’t miss a single episode of MML? Register now for one free month of CONtv here.
Up next on Wednesday, a sneak peek at Bruce Campbell’s hilarious trivia game show, Last Fan Standing.